Fellowes Powershred® 325Ci 100% Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder
Destroy confidential information with this commercial cross-cut shredder. Featuring a continuous motor for nonstop shredding, this machine lets you shred 22 sheets in a single pass to make quick work of your largest jobs. The heavy-duty blades accommodate credit cards, CDs and paper clips, and the patented Jam Proof System powers through tough jobs to make your shredding tasks simple. This Fellowes Powershred cross-cut shredder features a large 22-gallon removable bin that securely holds contents and lets you empty it less often.
- Commercial cross-cut shredder is designed for busy professionals
- Shreds credit cards, staples, paper clips, CDs/DVDs, and paper up to 22 sheets at 15′ per minute
- Measures 34.6″H x 18.9″W x 20.1″D
- Equipped with Jam Proof System
- Includes wastebasket bin with 22 gal. capacity
- Shredder provides sufficient security (Level P-4)
- Bin full indicator simplifies emptying
- Automatically stops and starts for convenience
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty; limited lifetime warranty on cutter
Using proprietary SafeSense technology, the Fellowes Powershred jam-proof cross-cut shredder protects employees by automatically shutting off when people touch the paper opening. Prevent accidents from occurring in the workplace.
The Fellowes Powershred jam-proof cross-cut shredder uses three levels of protection to stop paper jams from happening. It measures the paper’s thickness to prevent overfeeding, and its powerful motor chews through tough shredding jobs caused by wrinkling and folding. The machine also provides instant feedback regarding how close you are to its sheet capacity. The result of this confluence of traits ensures you never have to deal with halts to productivity due to paper jams.
This machine saves energy where it expends it the most: during the shredding process. Approximately 80 percent of the energy used by the Fellowes Powershred jam-proof cross-cut shredder comes from the shredding activity itself. This means less energy expended and lower energy bills.