Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management solution that helps companies connect their financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and make better decisions.
Combine your multiple disconnected systems into one. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel. Get an end-to-end view of your business, with built-in intelligence when and where you need it.
Dynamics 365 Business Central, licensed by assigned user, is available with Essentials or Premium levels of capabilities. You may license users either with an Essentials license or a Premium license, but not both.
Business Central Essentials
- Financial Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- AI-Supported Forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management and Inventory
Business Central Premium
- Includes all Essentials license capabilities plus
- Service Order Management
Essentials and Premium user licenses include:
- Unrestricted Business Central Team Members access.
- 3 External Accountant licenses for organizations with third-party accountants who wish to connect to Business Central. External Accountant licenses provide all the same use rights as assigned Business Central licenses except access to user set up or administrative tasks.
- Unlimited companies.
- 1800 seconds (30 minutes) per tenant of access to Cortana Intelligence, which can compile data from a variety of sources to deliver more actionable insights and analytics.
Business Central licenses include the following configuration components. Customers choosing to exercise their dual use rights receive the full custom objects range numbered 50,000 – 99,999.
Configuration and Development
- XML Port
Business Central Priced as follow
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials $70 Per user/month
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium $100 Per user/month
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Team Members $8 Per user/month
Tech Support from Navisiontech…
On-Demand and On Point
Try Navisiontech Support today! We offer 2 FREE hours of support for nearly ALL versions of Dynamics NAV, from version 3 to Business Central. Our support team is US based and will provide support not only for your ERP system, but also for SQL Server, EDI, supply chain management tools, and even code-level support.