Microsoft Dynamics BC is global enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that helps more than 100,000 companies worldwide manage their accounting and finances, supply chain, and operations.
The flexibility and agility that Microsoft Dynamics BC delivers is exactly what Wholesale & Distribution companies need to support business today and to be prepared for the future. From financials and supply chain management, to warehouse management and detailed shipping, our quick-to-implement, easy-to-use global ERP solution has the power to support your growth ambition.
This ERP system integrates all facets of your business into one software platform. When items are received in your warehouse and put away they are immediately visible and available to be sold by your sales team, warehouse personnel can view and work with orders to be shipped as soon as they are put in, when orders are picked and shipped inventory is immediately relieved and corresponding financial documents and entries are made. This integration allows for a complete, detailed view of all areas of the business at all times, enabling personnel to perform their tasks at their most efficient level and provides management the information they need to make key decisions with the click of a button.
- Deploy in the cloud or on your servers, the choice is yours
- Help to increase productivity and to simplify your business by connecting key functions within your organization
- Manage your single-location, multi-location or multi-national growing business with global ERP features
- Share the big picture across your organization by bringing your email, calendar, to do lists and files together with your data, reports, and business management software.
Start with what you need now, and easily adapt as your business needs change.
In the face of customers placing more orders with smaller quantities the pressure is on for companies to meet this increase in order volume with flat sales growth. About 50% or more of warehouse labor resources are typically involved in picking, packing and shipping outbound orders. Our solutions can help you cut that cost and empower your warehouse employees with the knowledge and tools to get them to greater levels of efficiency.
Packed with value added features:
- Dynamically create Put-Away, Movement, and Physical Inventory Documents, as well as execute or register them from a handheld device.
- Paperless Warehousing | Pick, Put, Movement, Physical Inventory and Bin Replenishment documents can be viewed and posted directly from forklift or picking cart mounted tablets or laptops enabling your warehouse to run on virtually no paper documents.
- Barcodes & Scanning | virtually every process from receiving all the way to shipping can be handled via barcodes and mobile devices with scanning capability.
- Advanced Picking Solutions | single order picking, batch and wave picking are supported. Orders can be grouped by like item and orders assigned to picker can be limited to the number of items a cart can hold. Start and finish times are recorded on documents to measure productivity of employees.
- Advanced Shipping Solutions | Shipping solution that can be fully integrated with UPS, Fedex, USPS or all of them for Rate Shopping. Orders shipped and packed at the item level using barcode scanning for speed and accuracy. This provides package level detail allowing you to provide customers packing slips and prevents under packing or over packing of items.