Below are the steps to take in order to use the Inventory Lookup functionality at stores.
- Check the pos inventory lookup field on store card.
- Check the pos inventory lookup field on each Item category card.
- Check the inventory lookup field in the functionality profile card and select the HO distribution location.
Once the above steps have been taken, run the CodeUnit 99008909 – POS Transaction Server Utility. This will update Item Ledger Entries (ILE) pertaining to an item in Table 99001608 – Inventory Lookup Table.
NavisionTech is dedicated to providing exceptional support for all of your Microsoft Dynamics needs.
Our Answer Desk is ready to assist you in everything you need. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to answer your questions and provide support when you need it.
When you send your email, we can provide the best service if you include as much as you can of the following information:
- Company Name
- Contact Information
- What kind of issue do you have including error codes or error messages?
- When did the problem start and where (location, devices, etc)?
- Any indications of what may have caused the problem such as recent changes.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you!