Printing checks in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central just got easier. You can process payments for accounts payable in Dynamics 365 Business Central in just a few clicks. Dynamics 365 Business Central comes fully equipped to streamline your electronics signing process with check layouts using Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) and security fonts. The following steps will guide you in selecting the correct check.
- Select proper report format
Select check and I have selected 1401 report ID
- Go to next step and select > Cash Management > Payment Journals > My default selection is CHECKS
- You can manually select vendor and invoice payment or > Suggest Vendor payment
- I have select one invoice and bank payment type selected Computer check
- In this area you can able to select test print and Reprint checks
- Checks will print using the selected format (stub/check/stub in this case)
Tech Support from Navisiontech…
On-Demand and On Point
Try Navisiontech Support today! We offer 2 FREE hours of support for nearly ALL versions of Dynamics NAV, from version 3 to Business Central. Our support team is US based and will provide support not only for your ERP system, but also for SQL Server, EDI, supply chain management tools, and even code-level support.
Leave A Comment